Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Funnies

It has been a very long time since I've done the Sunday Funnies, i.e. shamelessly promoted my husband's comic. But, the time has come again, and not only because his comics are seriously very funny, but also because he has a book coming out on November 2 published by Andrews McMeel (publisher of Calvin & Hobbes, Dilbert, Doonesbury, The Far Side - READ: It's a BIG DEAL!)

So, in addition to reading his comic here, I ask that you RUN to your nearest bookstore on November 2 and buy The Deranged Stalker's Journal of Pop Culture Shock Therapy. Or pre-order on Amazon.com, Borders.com, Barnesandnoble.com... you get my point. Monkey Man would LOVE to continue eating three square meals a day. No pressure.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Love it! Congrats to the hubby!
Can I get my copy SIGNED? :-)