Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Can't Bear It


During our trip to Disney World in December, we went to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Dinner Show at Fort Wilderness. If you want an uninterrupted dinner, BRING YOUR CHILD HERE. Monkey Man sat for almost 2 hours and was completely entertained by the singing, dancing, and antics of the Pioneer Hall Players. I've been going to this show since 1978 and I still laugh at the same stupid jokes. That says a lot for me.

This might have been my 9 bajillionth time, but this was Monkey Man's first. He noticed the bear skin on the wall. He noticed the bottom of the bear skin on the wall, the tail. And his observation sparked this remark, said loudly enough for our table of 11 to hear, plus every table that surrounded us:

"Hey, Mommy, that's the bear's penis!"

No comments: