Sunday, March 22, 2009

SPRINGfield has Sprung

Ahhh, the sun is beginning to shine a bit warmer. Birds are chirping. Flowers are popping up along my walkway. And to kick off a much needed spring season after a bitter cold, snowy Jersey winter, Rick Springfield will be just 20 minutes from my house in less than 2 weeks. I will be enjoying his rippling biceps with a renewed spring in my step.

However, I’m in a bit of a quandary. My last concert in Virginia Beach in September gave me more than I could imagine (well, I could IMAGINE more, but I have to leave it to my imagination – I am a married woman!). I’m now looking to up the ante next week.

I need suggestions, and this is where you, the readers, come in. Remember, I love my husband and intend to stay married so let’s keep it within reason. I’m hoping to plant my butt in the lobby of the hotel, wait for the man, and take it up a notch. So before you let your creativity flow, let me give you a recap of Virginia Beach:

•Album signed
•Kiss on cheek
•Signature on butt of jeans
•RICK tattoo with Sharpie done by Rick himself, on small of back (yes, ladies, a tramp stamp. Is the big, green monster rearing its ugly head?)

You may have guessed, but I like to have fun and I like to take opportunities when they present themselves. Therefore, if I should have the great honor to be in Rick’s presence yet again next week, What Do I Do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh---this is me being JEALOUS. I need a Rick Fix badly, and there are NO close-by dates at all in the near or distant future. :-(

I really have no idea how you top Va. Beach...I've wondered the same thing for myself when the opportunity arises. There is NO topping that whole experience (even from your end, because remember--I was there, LOL). BUT, I'll be interested to hear how you manage to, because I have faith that you will find a way.