Friday, May 2, 2008

The Big Announcement


When: September 23, 2008
Where: Izod Center, Meadowlands
Why: Jordan, Joey, Jonathan, Donnie, and Danny are back! You will find me at the Meadowlands, channeling my former 14 year-old NKOTB fan-self that looked a little something like this - giant pin of Jon attached to my big t-shirt tied up on one side with a clip (of course, this shirt had a huge picture of Jon's face emblazoned across my torso), stretch pants and Wigwam socks - lest we not forget the hair teased and sprayed ala Aqua Net. Could I have been any hotter? The outfit will be different, but the screaming won't change a bit! People, I have no shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am VERY curious how this is gonna play out. Donnie just doesn't seem to be that dancing, singing, rapping guy anymore...he has worked OVERTIME to distance himself from that as an actor.

youarekiddingme said...

I've said for years that if they came back for a reunion tour, I'd be there, and I'm going to be - 4 tickets Sept. 23! If Donnie just sold out to be back in NKOTB, so be it, my friends and I get to relive the old days!