1. Set out cookies and milk for Santa - DONE
2. Sprinkle reindeer food on front porch and down driveway - DONE
3. Hang special Santa Key on front door so the big guy can get in tonight - DONE
4. Tell Monkey Man The Christmas Story - DONE
5. Read, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" - DONE
6. Tuck a very excited 3 year-old snugly into bed and remind him to stay in bed until the sun is shining - DONE
7. Finish wrapping gifts and remember being a kid anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival - DONE
8. Eat cookies and drink milk set out for Santa - DONE
9. Eat extra cookies not set out for Santa - DONE
10. Go to bed, almost as excited as the little man in this house for Christmas Morning - ON MY WAY!
Merry Christmas to All!