Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letter to Santa

Like good personal assistants, my husband and I took dictation while our CEO, Monkey Man, told us what to write in his letter to Santa. Our town has a mailbox in which to mail letters to jolly ol' St. Nick, and then he writes back and the children go WILD!


December 7, 2008

Dear Santa,

I would like Star Wars toys. Please bring me a big Millenium Falcon.

I’m trying to be a big boy and a good boy.

Thank you for bringing me a present on Jesus’ birthday.

I would also like an Indiana Jones rope at Poppy and Aga’s house. If you visit me at Grandma and Papa’s, can you bring me a General Grievous spaceship?

Could you bring another boy or girl who doesn’t have a mommy or daddy who can get a present a Star Wars toy?

Thank you!
Love, Monkey Man

No comments: