Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Single Most Worst Thing to Do on a Saturday Afternoon

Hubby and I are going car shopping today which means by the end of the day, Hubby and I will not be on speaking terms because...

1) We cannot agree on the kind of car we want. We both want an economical and gas-friendly car, but I want something that looks nice (I like the Honda Civic, Civic Hybrid, Nissan Sentra, Hyndai Elantra/Sonata), and he wants one that looks like it should have a wind-up key in the back of it (Honda Fit AHHHH! Nissan Versa NOOOOO!).

2) We both CANNOT STAND the process of car shopping and I give the car salespeople a really hard time - I don't trust them, and I let them know it. Hubby wants to crawl in a corner when we go car shopping.

3) I want the car TODAY. Hubby thinks we're just looking today. Yep, sure to be good times.

4) It is pouring rain and I plan on wearing my Mickey Mouse poncho from Disney World. Another reason for Hubby to crawl into that corner. Hope he has a comfy pillow - I think he'll be in there for a while.

No comments: