Monday, July 21, 2008

On the 7th Day of Rick Springfield...

My obsession gave to me:
The perfect set list. Here it is, but it doesn't have to be in this order:
  • Jessie's Girl
  • Love Somebody
  • Love Is Alright Tonight
  • I've Done Everything For You
  • What Kind of Fool Am I?
  • Alyson
  • Rock of Life
  • Celebrate Youth
  • Don't Talk to Strangers
  • I Get Excited
  • Will I?
  • I'll Make You Happy
  • Affair of the Heart
  • Who Killed Rock n' Roll?
  • Human Touch - of course, because we all need it!
I like to stick with the classics, so this list might be "typical." I'm sure there will be some covers, and I know I probably won't get my entire wish list, but again, this is my perfect concert. I know there will also be What's Victoria's Secret since that's the single on the new CD. And what a CD it will be! I've listened to clips of each song on Amazon and Rick's voice sounds so sexy and the music is awesome.
5 more days - I can't wait!

No comments: