Thursday, July 31, 2008

There’s a Kid Around Here Somewhere

I know. Rick has been taking up a little of my time lately. I am fully aware that I have a child and this blog has been turned into a kind of homage to Rick Springfield. But have you seen what I’ve been doing this week? The concert! The CD signing! People, I MET RICK SPRINGFIELD. I spoke to him. And then we made out. Oh, sorry, I slipped into a narcoleptic daydream there.

In case you’re wondering, Monkey Man’s dad and I are still together and there will be a post coming very soon about what a KICK BUTT husband I have. I will return with stories and adventures of Monkey Man. But in the meantime, feel free to keep coming back to look at Rick’s eyes. And that smile. Did you see his arms? Oh, and his new girlfriend. Don’t we look so cute together? Yeah, he wants me.

No comments: